The EU-PolarNet 2 / EPB / EU Polar Cluster webinar ‘The new Arctic Policy and Research & Innovation” will discuss the new strategy & effects on future research with EU representatives.
The webinar aims to introduce the new Arctic Policy to the EU Polar science community, to discuss the role of Research & Innovation in the new strategy and to see how R&I projects can contribute to the Policy objectives. It will reflect on the contribution of EU Polar Cluster projects to better understanding of changes in the Arctic, as well as to societal benefits.
- Topic: “Biodiversity, nature-based solutions, oceans”
- Online, register here:https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5CZoJfj9T4SYeHa9z7ZbYw
- Date: 24 November 2021
- Time: 10:00 (CET)
- Michael Mann: EU Special Envoy for the Arctic, EEAS
- Raphael Goulet: Head of Unit, European Commission (DG MARE)
- Szilvia Nemeth: Deputiy Head of Unit, European Commission (DG RTD)
- Elaina Ford: EU Polar Cluster
- Hugues Lanluit: Nunataryuk Project
- Sigrun Jonasdottir: ECOTIP Project
- Corine Wood-Donnelly: JustNorth Project
Chairs of this webinar:
- Nicole Biebow: EU-PolarNet 2 and Chair of the EPB
- Renuka Badhe: Executive Secretary of the EPB