We are pleased to invite you to the event on "The Future of Research Infrastructure in the Arctic" on 27 October 2022 in Brussels, jointly organised by members of ARICE, INTERACT, FARO and the EPB.
The Arctic is currently one of the most rapidly changing regions in the world. Arctic research infrastructure is key to conducting world class science in this region, characterized by extreme environmental conditions and difficult-to-access areas. What does the future of research infrastructure in the Arctic look like and what are the possible solutions to the new challenges?
During this one-day event, experts from science, policymaking, industry and infrastructure organisations will come together to discuss following topics:
- Arctic research infrastructures in a global context
- Infrastructure responses to societal challenges
- Providing access to the Arctic
- New technology for new research
- Building infrastructure resilience to future challenges
Free registration for the event: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/373156560317
We look forward to welcoming you in Brussels on 27 October!